Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Get Your Feet Out of My Wine

Sometimes Marilyn has to take a backseat to that other lady during the work week.  I know... I hate it too.

For now, I leave you with a video that is many years old, but still makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it.

6 comments:

  1. OMG this will NEVER get old! i remember the first time we watched this together in the student village.

    have you seen the parody of this that family guy did?

    also, this reminds me- obviously, grape is a 4 letter word

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i have no idea why your blog cuts my head out of my avatar and makes it just my boobs. this doesn't happen on the other blogs i post on. you must have it set for this you sick, sick woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok - for (probably a work reason since I'm at work) I can't see the video but I'm guessing it's the "ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch..." stomping grapes video. If so then good choice! I always laugh so hard when I watch this but then I feel bad because she really sounds hurt. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the other lady doesn't react right away to run to the lady who fell. You can almost hear the conversation in her head..."Oh boy, loser just fell out of her grape bin...it's a competition right..I can probably get in a few extra teaspoons before the ambulance arrives...oh but this is being taped...hmmm that may look bad f I don't help...ok, I'll get out of my bin...but for the record...I win."

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - this post and the one above it is from Tiffany....it wouldn't let me post from my google account like usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when you first sent me this video and I laughed so hard I cried. I still have pretty much the same reaction every time I watch it.

    ReplyDelete