Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy Bee

Gosh, it's been almost a week since I last wrote you, dear readers! Time flies. I've been busy... a good busy.

1) Marilyn has been enjoying the weekends!

2) Maureen has been work, work, working. As of January, I think I'm officially done my moonlighting job... a job I originally tried to quit in July 2008. They kept sucking me back, which was mutually beneficial. It is with mixed emotions that I finally say goodbye. The additional money was nice, but man it sucked to come home from work and keep working. The end of job #2 comes just as job #1 is really starting to pick up.

3) I'm suffering from a combination of writer's block, time constraints and guilt. My job in NZ was such a joke that I always blogged at worked. No can do now. Sadly, I have real duties to fulfill. Don't get me wrong; many aspects of this new job are joke-ish and it gives me SO MUCH material. However, it is a good career opportunity and I must tread carefully. Mama needs to keep her jobby job.

No comments:

Post a Comment