This is old news by now, but I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge a recent trip to Las Vegas... also known as Marilyn's Playground. Fun!!
The trip started with a long flight, but I was lucky enough to sit in first class while my traveling companions roughed it in coach. Ain't none of those first class fliers roughin' it! Consider my across-the-aisle neighbor who stopped the flight attendant to ask, "Excuse me, can you please throw this away for me?" Did she hand her a napkin... an empty coffee cup... a plastic wrapper? Nope. It was a book. A paperback book! Who the heck throws away a book? I'll admit that when I was in my world-traveling phase, I would often leave books on trains or planes or buses or boats or tuk-tuks when I was done with them. This is because I was carrying everything I owned on my back and I was thrilled to lighten my load by 200 pages. However, I always thought I was doing my fellow travelers a favor. The next passenger would come across a little treasure thanks to me! Never would I consider pitching it in a trash can. Wasteful Americans...
When we finally landed in Vegas, the weekend involved a strip mall wedding, a rockstar bus, and a good time had by all :) I danced so much that I lost blood supply to my left foot for approximately 3 days. Curses to high heels! I will share this dancefloor picture because the faces of the not-so-innocent are obscured. Thank goodness for hair.
In more boring (but more appropriate) Vegas news, I ate more in one buffet visit than I typically eat in an entire week. Binging and boozing... I feel sick.
Sorry I can't say more about Las Vegas, but you know how the saying goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





your hair looks so good!
ReplyDeleteand look at you in first class! i'm jealous.