This is so hilarious that it warrants posting on facebook AND the blog.
http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/
I'm reminded of a boy with whom I exchanged love notes in 6th grade. (However, I hope my notes had better spelling and a punctuation mark thrown in here and there.)
This boy went to a different school, so our mutual friend Liz served as a go-between. After she got off the school bus, she'd meet me in my backyard to deliver the latest note. Always written on paper torn out of a spiral notebook... always folded into some complicated origami triangle. After a few weeks of these epistles, we arrived at the moment of truth. Both of our schools were scheduled to have a field day at Knoebels, the local amusement park. He had written, "Do you want to french kiss in the haunted house?" I answered yes... and then we avoided each other like the plague all day.
Ahh, young love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really liked the letter, this looks like something that I had received in the past.
ReplyDelete