- Work Life - Terrible. For over a month now, I've been dealing with a situation which human resources has accurately described as "sucking the life out of Maureen" and requiring "a huge emotional investment." I am not willing to emotionally invest in this and I've had just about enough of this malarkey. Not only are my dictatorial ways driving people to the looney bin... I'm being dragged along with them.
- Love Life - Terrible. I seem to have been dumped by someone I wasn't even dating. That's an extra special kind of rejection.
- Social Life - So "good" that it makes for a terrible next day. It's all fun and games at 4am, but I'm signing a different tune when I'm still in bed in the mid-afternoon. It might benefit me to find the medium volume between my typical "off" or "full blast."
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Running Ragged
I'm sooo glad to have a few quiet weekends at home coming up before wedding season and more travel. I need to get back on track. For example, I am months and months behind on my TV viewing. Some people might view this as a positive, but damnit, I enjoy watching TV. And I am good at it... which is more than I can say about some other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


At least human resources got your name right...silver lining!
ReplyDelete