I HATE that I have not been keeping up with this blog as frequently as I would like. Please don't hold it against me, dear readers. I'm not only neglecting you... I'm neglecting myself.
Exhibit A: The contents of my refrigerator on day 7 in my new apartment. For the record, that's 4 cans of Miller Lite, 1 bottle of Bass, and 3 bottles of dusty champagne I stumbled across in the basement. (I can't even take credit for the baking soda.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think that is expensive Champagne. The value of the contents of your refrigerator is probably higher than than the value of the contents of mine. Focus on the positives Marilyn...
ReplyDeleteI thought you went to the store this picture is rigged. Your readers will be upset with this. Well at least you are going to Las Vegas this weekend which should make for some good stories.
ReplyDeleteQuestioning the blog's integrity?! This is an accurate picture of the fridge on day 7... I just didn't post it on day 7.
ReplyDeleteChampagne Sunday!
ReplyDelete