Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Liza Does Beyonce

Take a listen to this fabulousness.

 

What would that nutbag ex-husband David Gest have to say about nutbag Liza's ultimatium?

Sing it with me! You know the tune...


I put a ring on your finger, dear Liza, dear Liza.
I put a ring on your finger, dear Liza.
A ring.

But you're a tranny, dear David, dear David.
You're a tranny, dear David.
A tranny.

How will we fix it, dear Liza, dear Liza.
How will we fix it, dear Liza.
Fix it?

I will imbibe wine and beat you, dear David, dear David.
Imbibe wine and beat you, dear David.
Beat you.

With what will you beat me, dear Liza, dear Liza.
With what will beat me, dear Liza.
Beat me?

With a lamp about the head, dear David, dear David.
With a lamp about the head, dear David.
A lamp!

1 comment:

  1. Dang! 11 prescriptions per day for a lamp to the noggin?

    ReplyDelete